Almond is actually a deciduous tree that has begun from west- Asian mountain ranges that offer rich conditions that help it grow. Over the recent times, the process and civilization have spread across numerous areas of the world. During each spring season, the almond tree gets covered with pink and white & multi-colored flowers that develop into fruits by the autumn season. The fruit develops latterly enclosing a comestible almond nut, inside a hard shell. The almond nut/ kernel features tough brown external skin and delicate white meat and measures about 2 cm long and 1 cm wide with each kernel importing between1.5 g to 2gm.
You can buy almonds online at Studio of Dry Fruits as we bring you an exclusive and quality range of almonds. Still, numerous wishes to know about the health benefits of almonds that are evergreen, well, below we’ve listed some of them.
- Almond nuts are a great source of omega 3, protein, mineral, vitamins, and other health- salutary antioxidants. They help maintain a well- balanced nutrient profile that’s essential for optimum health and heartiness.
- Being rich in mono- unsaturated adipose acids similar as palmitoleic acids and oleic helps in lowing the bad cholesterol that’s known as LDL and boosts good cholesterol situations in the blood. As per the exploration it has been seen that MUFA (Mono- Unsaturated Adipose Acid) rich Mediterranean diet is notorious for precluding coronary roadway complaint and other pitfalls by maintaining healthy blood lipid.
- Almonds are a rich source of Vitamin E that has about 25 mg per 100 grams. We know that vitamin E is salutary and an important antioxidant that helps restore cell membrane integrity of mucosa and skin- guarding one from dangerous goods of oxygen-free revolutionaries.
- Almonds are gluten-free snacks and are the amazing component that makes an ideal and healthy option to gluten allergy.
- Almonds come packed with all healthy constituents especially B- complex of vitamins similar as niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamine, folates, vitamin B- 6, and more. These vitamins work as the co-aspect for enzymes during cellular metabolism.
- Almonds are an excellent source of minerals similar as potassium, calcium, zinc, magnesium, and iron.
- Almond oil painting that’s uprooted from the kernel, is used in cuisine, especially in Turkey and Iran. It’s generally used as a carrier oil painting in aromatherapy, ornamental diligence, and pharmaceutical companies.
You can buy high quality almonds online in Australia at Studio of Dry Fruits at the genuine price. We’ve been serving people for so numerous years now. Now that you know all the benefits of almonds, visit our store at Sapphire Square,7 Corundum Lane, Truganina, 3029 to browse our collection and shop hassle-free. Studio of Dry Fruits is a leading brand in dry fruits provides you with the present of health. Order fresh almonds today and have it delivered to your doorsteps with 24 hours.